Monday, August 25, 2008

THIS TOO, SHALL PASS

WILL----Used to express desire, choice, willingness, consent.

WAY----The course traveled from one place to another, a series of actions, or sequence of events leading in a direction or toward an objective.

MY OBJECTIVE IS TO MAKE GOD'S WILL, MY WAY.


Thank you Pam and Tori for your prayers and words of wisdom. I learned somethings over this last week. I was a little disappointed that the week off didn't go as well as the weeks on the Rotation Diet but I learned and will not repeat the same mistakes. I am doing very good once again and look forward to the next days and weeks. I guess if things would have gone just as smooth as could be then I might forget my need for the LORD. I sure hope not, even and especially on this journey in my life. I know that I need Him always. So, I am trying to surrender my will to His and go in the WAY, He has set for me. Thank you, Pam and Tori again. You were there when I needed you and I appreciate you letting God use you on my behalf. connie

6 comments:

Pam--in America said...

I'm glad that God found a way to use me to show his love to you. I will continue to pray for you, Connie. It's good to hear that you're doing good again... I'm sure we'll be hearing about some great results soon!

TO BECOME said...

Dear Pam,thank you, I am looking for that results also. Thanks again, connie

Tori Leslie said...

Oh, I was just doing what you're so good at doing! You're always such an encouragement to me.

Today's a new day and you're already shining!

TO BECOME said...

Well, dear Tori, it was really appreciated and I hope that I have been an encouragement to you.Thank you again.

I am doing really good, thank you.connie

Kim said...

Hi! It's been a while since I commented. I noticed your ticker. You are doing so well! Hope you will post an after picture. Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration!

TO BECOME said...

Dear Senkyoshi, it is so good hearing from you! Thank you so much and I hope that you are doing well also. I think of you often. connie