Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HARD WEEK

WILL----Used to express desire, choice, willingness, consent.

WAY----The course traveled from one place to another, a series of actions, or sequence of events leading in a direction or toward an objective.

MY OBJECTIVE IS TO MAKE GOD'S WILL, MY WAY.


I am finding this week to be harder than I expected. I am not sure how good the going off the diet is going to work for me. I was doing very good on the diet and now that I have gone off it for a week, I am finding it very hard to stay back on it. Please pray for me to know what to do next. Maybe I should just avoid going off the diet and just keep the rotation going. I hope that it gets easier as the days go by. connie

6 comments:

Pam--in America said...

I'm sure that is hard to go back on a diet after a week of eating more enjoyable foods. Maybe next time you have a week off you could just modify it, instead of skipping it all together. Like, eating the way you would on a diet week, except adding a few treats here and there.
I will pray that God gives you HIS strength to do HIS will.

TO BECOME said...

Dear Pam, thank you!! That is exactly the conclusion that I have come to.Thank you for helping me to know that is what I need to do. Thank you so much for praying, I really do need it and I appreciate it so much. connie

Pam--in America said...

I finally wrote another post if you want to come read it :)

TO BECOME said...

Dear Pam, I will be over to read your new post very soon. Thanks for letting me know. connie

Tori Leslie said...

Connie,
You can do it, I know you can. Just go back and read some of those really encouraging posts you always write and encourage yourself like you do us.

I can almost always predict a failure in me when I go off for any time. It doesn't work for me even though I sometimes think it does.

You can do it, just forget today and start anew. God bless!

TO BECOME said...

Dear Tori, that was just what I needed to hear. I am applying that as I write an answer to you. thank you, connie