Wednesday, December 22, 2010

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE


WILL----Used to express desire, choice, willingness, consent.WAY----The course traveled from one place to another, a series of actions, or sequence of events leading in a direction or toward an objective.MY OBJECTIVE IS TO MAKE GOD'S WILL, MY WAY.

It has been a while and I am happy to be back. I have been doing good with my weight. I have not lost very much more but I have learned a lot. I have learned to control what I am eating and how much. I hope to lose at least 20 more pounds this next year. I am now down to 195. For me, this is wonderful. I do feel much better. I had a small stroke August a year ago and it has taken me a while to get over that and learn exactly what I can and can not do. Sometimes I get sad and yet I am so thankful that it was only a small stroke and I hope not to ever have another. But God's will for my life is what I desire most.

So, if any of you still come to this place, I will be seeing you soon. I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A MOST HAPPY NEW YEAR. ♥♥connie

No comments: