Thursday, December 30, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL~~~~

LITTLE DROPS

Little drops of water
Little grains of sand,' Make the mighty ocean And the pleasant land.

So the little moments,
Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages of eternity. copied


THE FUTURE

There's an unknown path before me,
And yet I fear it not:
I know through all the years gone by,
Whate're has been my lot;
That a kind and Heavenly Father
Planned out the way for me;
And I know that in the future,
Watched over I shall be,
Yes, I know God's care and kindness
Will ever with me stay
To assist me on life's journey,
And brighten up my way.

So the, welcome, unknown future,
Bring me whate'er you will.
With God's loving hand to guide me,
I shall be care for still!
copied


It will soon be a new year for us to use wisely or squander in numerous ways. A new year all bright and shiny with out any failures or disappointments to hinder us on our way.

We get to start over with a clean new slate to do our best each day to make God's Way our Way and His Will our will. We can do it, you and I and with God to help us, we can and will make it to our goal.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH OF YOU!!! Looking forward to getting closer to our goals this new year and then at the end of this new year, as we look back we will be happy in knowing that we have done our best!!! connie

No comments: