Saturday, February 14, 2009

HOPE YOU HAVE HAD HAPPINESS OF THIS VALENTINE'S DAY!!

WILL----Used to express desire, choice, willingness, consent.

WAY----The course traveled from one place to another, a series of actions, or sequence of events leading in a direction or toward an objective.

MY OBJECTIVE IS TO MAKE GOD'S WILL, MY WAY.



It is so nice to be able to post here once again. I am almost as good as new. The Lord has delivered me once again. I have missed being here and visiting with those whom I consider dear friends.

I have had to eat as the doctor's have told me too. It was not always easy and sometimes, I failed. I have lost only two pounds since my last posting here. I am very thankful for those pounds, they have come with pain and suffering at times but this was a time when it was more important to eat as told than to watch what I was eating trying to lose weight.

I hope this next week, I will be able to do well and remember to make God's will, my way. I hope to be able to visit with all of you this next week and be an encouragement to you. You have all remained in my prayers. I know this is a hard battle we fight and discouragement comes easy if we keep our eyes on the here and now and not on the future. Little steps today make a changed life in our future. Little by little we become more like our Lord and please Him with our thoughts and ways.

I have not been totally idle while I have been ill. I have been reading and learning and I hope to be able to put it into practice in the days ahead.

I wanted to also stop by and wish you all a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! Just think what you can accomplish by next Valentine's Day. Yea!!!! I can't wait. connie

No comments: