Friday, November 21, 2008

HAPPY, HAPPY

WILL----Used to express desire, choice, willingness, consent.

WAY----The course traveled from one place to another, a series of actions, or sequence of events leading in a direction or toward an objective.

MY OBJECTIVE IS TO MAKE GOD'S WILL, MY WAY.


HAPPY, HAPPY!! EPHESIANS 5:20

"Giving thanks always for ALL THINGS unto God and the father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

HAPPY--- FORTUNATE, ENJOYING WELL BEING AND CONTENTMENT; JOYOUS.

THANKFUL----CONSCIOUS OF BENEFIT RECEIVED, WELL PLEASED; GLAD.

I am feeling so happy that I just wanted to share some of it with you. I have been so blest in my life and I am so thankful for all that God has given to me. Undeserving, though I am, God is so very good to me. I look forward to these next weeks with so much excitement and anticipation.

There are many problems in the world today and many who are so unhappy but with the Lord as my Saviour, who am I to even think about being unhappy. I have everything because I have the Lord. I have a wonderful family, loving friends, a roof over my head and food on our table, clothes on my back with many to spare. Yes, Lord, you have given me everything.

I am so thankful that you, Lord, gave me the opportunity to be saved and to live for you. I can think of no greater blessings. I could have been born in a place where your name is not even known, I could have been born handicapped in some way where I would never have known you existed. Thank you Lord for making my life what it is and for all your blessings on me and please forgive me, Lord, when I get so unfocused that I do not see these important things in my life and so fail to thank you as I should. connie

No comments: