Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I HAVE KEPT MY COMMITMENT FOR THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY.

WILL----Used to express desire, choice, willingness, consent.

WAY----The course traveled from one place to another, a series of actions, or sequence of events leading in a direction or toward an objective.

MY OBJECTIVE IS TO MAKE GOD'S WILL, MY WAY.



I was able with a lot of help from the Lord able to keep my commitment of not gaining any weight through the holidays. In fact I lost 2 pounds. If I can just keep going through Christmas and New Year's Day then I will be off to the right start for this next year. Thank all of you who have been praying for me, The prayers are really appreciated. See you again next week. connie

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good job! I am happy that you have been able to stick with it!!

TO BECOME said...

Dear Mrs. Amy, thank you for the encouragement. I am so happy for all the help from the Lord and that I did not fail Him in my wanting my way and not taking proper note of His. Thanks. connie