Monday, April 21, 2008

I WISH YOU EVERY HAPPINESS!!!

Some happiness seems to be handed to us with very little effort on our part. But most happiness, like the view from a mountain peak, has to be earned by hard work on our part.
celia luce


I wish for each of you every happiness. I am taking a break from this blog but I will check in from time to time. You can always find me at my other blog, http://connies-thoughts.blogspot.com/ When I am able to get some things accomplished, I will try to be back here. Have a great life and I pray that your climb to your mountain peak will be a work that comes easily as you are trying. love you all, connie

3 comments:

Sis. Julie said...

Oh Sister I'm so sorry you are coming away from this blog!! I know I haven't been real faithful in visiting either of your blogs. I don't really have a reason for it. I think that the time I missed getting moved has gotten me out of the "swing" of things I guess. I hope you will keep up with this though eventually. It has been a real blessing to me!

TO BECOME said...

Sis. Julie, thank you. You have always been a blessing to me. Have a great day and I will see you again. connie

TO BECOME said...

I wanted to check in and let you all know that I am not losing anything right now, please help me to pray that I don't regain the pounds that I have lost. I hope to be back soon. I am praying for all of you, connie