Wednesday, February 20, 2008

NO LOSSES NO GAINS BUT VICTORY FOR ME!!!

I wanted to let you all know that I am still around. Those of you who read my other blog know that my husband has been having some health problems. The Lord is taking very good care of him and all is going well. It is taking lots of test and Doctor's appointments to rule out everything , it seems. So I have been very busy taking care of my wonderful husband and I am so very happy to be able to do this for him. In the past he has always taken very good care of me when I have had health problems. These tests and Doctor's visits will continue for at least another week or two. So I will not be able to be around very often. I do check in often as I can and am encouraged by each of you and your visits. Thank you so much.

I have neither gained nor lost so for me, I consider that VICTORY! We are having to eat away from home often which is fun being togeather but I can't eat the right way and the right things. So, no gain to me means I am staying in control and with all the help that God gives me and the encouragement from all of you I am not gaining.

I hope each of you are doing well, Even though I may not be able to pay you a visit, I have not ceased to keep each of you in my prayers. God bless and keep you all in His will. love you, connie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connie,
I hope that all the testing is going well. I am sure that your encouragement will help him in so many ways. Even the type of food that you set before him should really help. It has for my Jim. I make his plate, so that he has no choice in portion size, and has decided that it has been plenty. I am so grateful that my man has decided to fore-go the sugar for now. It certainly makes my life easier.
Keep up the good work.
Kim

Tori Leslie said...

Hey Connie,
I sure hope they find out what's causing all the problems in hubby. And what a sweet wife he has.

Hey no gain is success! Great maintaining!

Barbara said...

Prayers for your hubby. Connie these are lovely photos of you on the sidebar.

TO BECOME said...

Dear Kim, thank you so much for your encouraging words. I have added a short walk to my program. I have a bad hip and I am just praying that if I take it slow that I will be able to do this and be able to walk a little more as the weeks go by.Spring is almost here and it is really pretty outside most days. I am looking forward to trying.

Jim is doing really good. Has not had any pain for a couple of weeks almost. Have fun in Texas with your children. love you, connie

TO BECOME said...

Dear Tori, you are so sweet and thank you. He is doing really good. Thank you for being such an encouragement to me. love you, Connie

Hope you are doing well and the children are well.

TO BECOME said...

Barbara, thank you so much and I am happy to have you visiting this blog. You can pray for me in the area of my weight, if you would please. I want to please the Lord in every aspect of my life and this is one that I have failed in, I know. love to you, connie