Saturday, December 29, 2007

AN UPDATE ON MARGIE

You know it is times like this that I feel so guilty for even being concerning with "weight" and things that I bring on myself that are so unnecessary. Life is so precious, we should all be doing everything we can to preserve it rather than doing things to ourselves that brings harm to our bodies. The houses that God has given us to live in until He calls us home. It really puts things into prospective. I hope in the following days, I will remember what I have learned.

Margie has been placed in a Hospice facility. The Doctors at the Hospital said there was not anything more they could do for her and she will not get better. She is in a comma at this time. Jim and I thank you so much for your prayers for her as well as for us. May you continue to pray as we are praying that God's will , will be done in her life and ours. Thank you so much for caring enough to pray and I say again, Thank You! connie

2 comments:

J-ME said...

Connie, I am so sorry to read about Margie. Praying for you and her family and God's will.

TO BECOME said...

J-me, thank you so much. I am sorry I just found your comment. connie